Monday, May 14, 2007

An Interview with God

I am an Atheist, thats a known fact, and i plan to stay that way...but...A few days back I was sitting in class, sad and lost, and one of my friends asked me, nah forced me to come with him to a temple, his reasoning, get some fresh air, come out and anyway you have lost something you treasured the most, whats the harm in praying that you should get it back!
Strangely i didnt relent...I tagged along, we reached there, I somehow felt at peace in the temple, no sounds of traffic, no worries, I was in a place where people were praying and it felt nice...he started praying and I said a small goodwill prayer "God please see that she takes care of her health and has good mental stability to overcome any hardships that come her way, I also prayed that I somehow manage to get through this phase without hurting any one"
I stepped out and before I could come out of the temple, I got a sms from her asking about my well-being....I smiled at God. I felt he told me - Don't lose hope, this is your time to focus on your career, in around a year's time, you'd have become what you set out to be, don't lose focus on your career and don't lose hope on her...
I got my answer.

No comments: