Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Hope

The wings are clipped,
it seems the whole world is against me...
I feel rejected and lost
I'm dying one day at a time...

All hope seems lost, but the spirit remains
I still wait to know whats my crime..
i resolve to fly no matter what...
I'm dying one day at a time....

Nothing should stop me now, i wont be satisfied
nothing can stop me, not a penny nor a dime
the pain is inevitable, I still aim for the sky
I'm living one day at a time...

I fly, but i still cant touch the sky
my owner will realise it was always me...
the past is painful but the future can behold
I'm living one day at a time...

The sky is beautiful, the world seems brown
I'm hoping one day at a time...
only if she wanted, will i come down...
I'm praying one day at a time...
only if she wanted, will i come down...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was incredibly touched by the beauty of your poem, I think the words ring true.~Tot