Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Of New Year, its resolutions and Santa Claus...

I'm back!
And before I say anything this year, i'd like to wish anyone who ever reads this a very happy and successful 2007. I was in Singapore!
I have made quite a few New Year resolutions...lets just hope i keep up with them...on the health side im gonna work out majorly eat healthy and compete against me...yea im gonna compete against me with whatever goals i have set for me.
In my professional front its gonna be a marriage. A marriage to my career and with all the horoscopes coming through, this year i know I just have to choose which bride will be my future.
In my personal front, no marriages as yet, but yes im gonna reduce how much i crap. It might make me boring, but i guess its better to be boring than bugging.

On a final note, I still wonder why Mr. Santa hasnt been caught up by the moral police, how on earth does he get away by saying "Ho Ho Ho" all the time?

No comments: