Saturday, August 13, 2005

Shweta

Do you realise, how beautiful you are:::
I never meant for this blog to be personal, but this article is something I should have written the day I created this blog.
Its about my girl - Shweta, someone who has meant and given me much more than I could ever possibly imagine. I am not gonna get into histrionics, but I can tell you that she was always meant to be mine and it was just a matter of time till she realised that...
I love my girl and I do wish that what we have lasts us a lifetime, coz I sure as hell know, if not her my life will become an empty vacuum.
I love you shweta and I want you to know, whereever you are, whatever you do I'll always be there thinking about you.

2 comments:

sasi kumar said...

There u go.. Madhu.. what took u soo long to say such beautiful things about ur gal.. anyway cheers to Shweta Madhusudhan..
itz good to kno True Luv does exists No matter howmany miles the heartz are apart.. unlike many who quot the distance for decline.. knowin not that people can see ther moneyminded greed which keeps them switchin.. watso eva..
if thers one thing i'm happy abt today.. thats u ppl.. hats off to u guys.. take care.. wish to c ur wedding snaps in this blog..
c ya,
guy with the long horns,
not any more..
itz me 'iceqbz'

Anonymous said...

way to go man!!!!