Thursday, April 28, 2005

Life's like that...

The irony about life is that you only have one chance at most of the thing's...I am 23 now...24 exactly one week from now and I am still contemplating what to do? An M.B.A or continue my animation...I love the animation field but in India the initial pay for atleast a couple of years isnt anythin to be proud of, whereas an M.B.A can atleast ensure me a decent job and have my wallet a little heavier...What to do??? or as Shakespeare would have quoted...To do an Mba or not to do an Mba, thats the question?
till later...
ciao...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

DUDE,

Plz dnt feel that I make it a point to comment on everything that u write but its purely out of pity since I see no comment.

Anyways i suggest if possible get hold of a copy of Snapshots from Hell - its a cool book which just proves a well known point. MBA is nothin but a Union pass card. The better known institute u do it from the better are ur chances of being picked up.

Besides frankly speakin Mass Comm. is a better area that we should look to waste our money is to be frank.

Madhusudan said...

Yep Prateesh I have read that book long back and also have a cpoy of it...infact I recommend it to anyone and everyone...

Anonymous said...

Actually the book I would recommend anyone and everyone is Playboy....at least the money goes to get more of those girls...rather than make someone rich by selling books which gives ideas to become rich or what not to study or likes!!!!

Gravity is a Myth...Earth Sucks!!!!!

Anonymous said...

yoyoyo

i agree guys to mba or no is the biggest question and the biggerquestion is mba frm where???

welingkar australia new zealand???indira??where the instutes u like like iims dont want u and the instituites that like u u dont want them shit man life sucks and then u die

craazie Kris